CWU and Post Reform Accord
The CWU has reached agreement with Post on a number of commitments as Post implements the Reform of its letters service. The agreed Reform commitments include:
- no forced redundancies for employees directly affected by Reform who are actively seeking jobs in other parts of the business;
- retraining and reskilling our employees;
- maintaining existing entitlements under the RRR Agreement;
- maximising full-time employment and good, quality jobs for our people;
- putting our people first when filling vacant positions;
- continuing our commitment to our Retail Network;
- additional benefits for those employees who are approaching or are at retirement age and agree to retire during the life of Reform;
- continuing to work together to successfully implement Reform initiatives, which are anticipated to progress over the next four years.
These commitments are documented in a CWU and Post Accord.